Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Gradient Glitter Nails

Happy friday! I hope everyone is having a great day! Me? I get to go car shopping! It's exciting but annoying at the same time. I got in a wreck a few days ago (it was not my fault!) and fully paid off 2007 Toyota Yaris was completely totaled. I know sad day but, what can you do about it?

I was at my sisters house and she had the cutest gray gradient nails! I just had to replicate them (using different colors of course)

Anyway, with out further ado my gradient nails! For this project I used Orly Nail Laquer in Cotton Candy:

I also used Etude House Nail Polish (The white one):


I started with a base coat of the Orly Polish (two coats) and let them dry. I put a clear top coat on and let it dry completely! Next I put a thin coat of the Etude nail polish over all the nail. After that I went back and and just put a coat halfway up the nail (this is how you get the gradient effect). I think they turned out pretty good! 


After that dried I finished with a clear top coat! Try it yourself in different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment